Saturday, July 14, 2018

Stamperia Precious Paper Collection

Welcome back to The Rubber Buggy blogs and I can't wait to share with you this gorgeous Stamperia Precious paper pad collection adhered to  this unfinished wooden box using the Prima Marketing 1" tape, glue and a hot glue gun. The gorgeous knob is from the Prima Marketing-New Orleans-Antique Knobs collection.   You will want this Stamperia Precious 12" x 12" cardstock for your next project or card.  You can get all of the wonderful supplies when you shop on-line at The Rubber Buggy.com.  
I made these foam flowers using the LeCrea Design Foam Flower sheet with the peony (middle flower) cut out and shaped using the Heartfelt Creations Sweet Peony Die.  The gorgeous butterfly was cut out from the Lemon Craft Vintage Time Label #022 and I used the NUVO Aqua Shimmer Glitter Pen on the butterfly and some of the flowers on the patterned paper to bring out the colors.  I love the Graphic 45 Staples Square Tag and Clock die set.  I just used the outer frame of this die set and cut it out with a gold metallic cardstock.
I painted the box first with Vaspar paint that was left over from painting a room and then covered the inside of the box with the gorgeous collection of papers in the Stamperia Precious papers.  I used glue and some double sided Prima Marketing Memory Hardware 1" tape to adhere the paper to the wood.  I used the Prima Marketing Memory Hardware tape to adhere the Venice Lace around the box.  Below the frame, I stenciled the gorgeous roses with the Tim Holtz Rose Stencil with the Prima Marketing Art Alchemy - Opal Magic - Rose/Gold paint.
This gorgeous coordinating envelope and note card is all in the Stamperia Precious paper pad.  I cut it out and adhered it in the box.  I will add a little note to wish my granddaughter a happy birthday.

Tim Holtz Rose Stencil
So I hope I have inspired you to get started on making your foam flowers and using the Stamperia products.   You can purchase the Stamperia papers from The Rubber Buggy on-line store.

Enjoy and Happy Crafting!


Nancy Hill
The Rubber Buggy Design Team


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Powered by Blogger.