Saturday, August 11, 2018

Wild Rose Studio Birthday Card for Niece

The Rubby Buggy carries all of your favorite Wild Rose Studio stamps, papers and dies. Wonderful customer service and quickly deliver right to your doorstep.  

 I just love the Wild Rose Studio stamp sets like the Wild Rose Studio Bella Party #2.  This stamp set is also similar to the Wild Rose Studio Bella stamp set which could be used making this card.

I colored the image with Copic Markers and added glitter glue to the balloons.  I used a 1" punch to cut out the Wild Rose Studio Cat and Moon greeting and adhered it to another scallop circle punch.  I used an ole Spellbinder nestabilities rectangle die set for the frame and embossed it with an embossing folder.  

I added the 3mm flat back string pearls using the Beacon 3-1 glue.  I have always used another glue brand but I plan to stick with e Beacon 3-1 glue since it dries so well tacky and clear.  It comes out of the bottle so well and will stick to anything.   I added some ruffled ribbon using this same glue to the back of the frame.  I adhered another scallop border die behind the frame.  I adhered this using Prima Marketing Artisan double-sided self-adhesive tape to a heavy cardstock.

I highly recommend the Uni-Ball White Gel Pen  that comes in a set of 2.  I always had problems in the past with other name brand white pens with clogging and drying up quickly. I almost have given up buying any more white pens.  I gave this a try and absolutely love it.   I have this pen over a year and did it flows immediately upon using it. No more trying to get a white pen to unclog on the point.   I colored the white lines in the ballon over glitter with ease.   


Wild Rose Studio Bella's Party 2 Stamp Set
This stamp set is also similar to the Wild Rose Studio Bella which has the beautiful corner stamps that is also available at The Rubber Buggy on-line store.


Wild Rose Studio Cat and Moon Greeting

Beacon 3 In One
Prima Marketing Artisan Hardware Tape
I hope I have inspired you try out these products available at The Rubber Buggy on-line store.  My cards and projects are always posted on Saturday.  Keep watching and thank you so much for those wonderful comments as well as suggestions. 
Enjoy and Happy Crafting!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Powered by Blogger.