Monday, August 13, 2018

Treaure Layout using 49 and Market Sweet Reflections


Hi so how are you today. Well it's Bev here and I am sharing a page showcasing my mom with the youngest Grand Kids. I used 49 and Markets - Sweet Reflections Collection from The Rubber Buggy. The accents are the matching Laser Cut Sheet.  Flowers are Prima and chipboards  from Creative Embellishments.
For this page I used my sketch from Creative Inspirations Sunday Sketch Challenge. My favourite glue used is Beacon 3-in-1 and inking is done using Tim Holtz Vintage Photo. I finished it off with a small cute tied ribbon bow. Some of the accents are popped up using Scrapbook Adhesive 3D foam tape.



In the close ups you can view the details better. In this section I used naked natural coloured chipboards. I added fun layers and a great metal butterfly.
\
In this section you can see the layers along with the fussy cut sections where I slipped thing behind. I also inked edges to give depth and demension.

This section has a fun title and more smaller chipboard accents.

More overlaping layers with flowers and some of them popped up.

Central section with photo front and centre.

 

 

Thanks for stopping by.... be sure to visit the STORE to view these products and so many more that are available. There are many brands not carried at all the other stores ... I am sure you will love them all.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Powered by Blogger.