Thursday, August 23, 2018

Adventure Time

Hi everyone, Steph Ackerman here today with lots of fun products from the store.  Please visit the store for all the fun products I've used today.




Have you ever found a pattern paper you love but didn't want to do anything to distract from its beauty?  Well I love the Cottage Life collection from 49 and Market.  I wanted to keep the Bicycle Alley paper intact, so I cut it to fit my card.  After matting it with brown cardstock I placed in on a panel of Provence.  Love how it easily coordinated with the bicycle panel.  Now, the only thing that could make the card better would be to add someone in the doorway.


I stamped Celine, from Carabelle Studios, colored her with Copic Markers, and then fussy cut her.  She was the perfect size to fit in the doorway, looking stunning as she gets ready for her bike ride.  A sentiment from Art Impressions' Watercolor Sentiments was stamped across the top of the card.



My next card uses a selection of elements cut from Prima Marketing's Rossi Belle collection.  I organized them on a panel of brown cardstock.


I used Nuvo Crystal Drops in the corners of the card.  To finish, I stamped the phrases from Stamping Bella's Molly Makes a Detour stamp set.

Thanks for stopping by.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Powered by Blogger.