Sunday, August 12, 2018

Butterflies


Hi it's Jennifer here with today's post  from 
The Rubber Buggy.
Today I have chosen this gorgeous Stamp to colour up from
Carabelle Studio. She is mainely used for mixed media but I
thought I would just colour her up.
I used the Beautiful Violet Silence papers from Lemon Craft
 layered using 3D Tape and Purple Bazil to match.
Lemon Craft Violet Silence
LemonCraft - Violet Silence - 6 x 6 Paper Collection
Carabelle Stamp - La Femme aux Papillons
Carabelle Studio Cling Stamp A6 - La Femme Aux Papillon

Lawn Fawn - Small Stitched 4 Bar Rectangles Lawn Cuts (LF-1027)

Lawn Fawn Ink Pad - Jet Black Premium Ink

I hope you all have an Awesome Crafting Week.

Jennifer

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Powered by Blogger.