Saturday, September 15, 2018

Magnolia Sitting Witch Halloween Card

Welcome back and Nancy Hill, Design Team for The Rubber Buggy.  I am excited to share with you my Halloween step card made with the adorable Magnolia Sitting Witch Tilda and Magnolia So Spooky Pumpkin stamps.  I would suggest looking on-line for tutorial and instructions on making step cards.  Also, there are craft companies that make dies to cut out step cards.  

Uni Ball Medium White Gel
 I never used a Magnolia stamp before and I was very impressed with the quality of these stamps and how easy it was to use.  I always use a stamp tool for all of my stamping like the Tim Holtz stamp tool that is available at The Rubber Buggy and if I am coloring it, I highly recommend the Memento Black Tuxedo ink pad since this ink will not bleed when using the Copic Markers.  I colored the witch and pumpkin with Copic Marker and used the wonderful Uni Ball Impact Medium Gel Pen White Bold for the cheeks.  In the past, I always struggled with the white gel pens and threw them away after a couple months but after six months,  I haven't had any problems with the Uni Ball Medium White Gel and highly recommend this to everyone.   This white ink flows out quickly and evenly and each time.  
Magnolia Sitting Witch Tilda stamp and Magnolia So Spooky Pumpkin stamp
I used the Pion Designs Witching Hour and Authentique Night Fall papers for the step card and used the adorable tags for the inside of my card that are included in the Authentique Night Fall paper pads.   
Authentique Night Fall paper pad that included the tags


The sentiment, bats and witch are from the Prima Marketing Julie Nutting Witchy Poo Stamp set.  I used an embossing pad and NUVO Glitter Black Noir embossing powder.  I love the NUVO embossing glitter embossing powders that come in a variety of gorgeous colors with beautiful glitter.  On both ends are the Prima Marketing Finnabair Art Melange Vintage Art Pebbles which comes in a variety of colors.  

Prima Marketing Julie Nutting Witchy Poo,  NUVO Glitter Black Noir embossing powder and Prima Marketing Finnabair Art Melange Vintage Art Pebbles.

I cut out two of the tags from the Authentique Night Fall 6" x 6" paper pad for the inside of the step card and used the Beacon 3 In 1 Advanced glue for my card.

I hope I have inspired you try out these products available at The Rubber Buggy on-line store.  My cards and projects are always posted on Saturday.  Keep watching and thank you so much for those wonderful comments as well as suggestions. 
Enjoy and Happy Crafting!






0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Powered by Blogger.