Saturday, September 29, 2018

Magnolia Sitting Witch Tilda Halloween Card

Welcome back and Nancy Hill, Design Team for The Rubber Buggy.  The Rubber Buggy has these wonderful name-brand products and supplies to make your Halloween cards.  It is a must to check out the new arrivals that come in each week.  Get your order in soon before supplies run out.

I am excited to share with you another of my Halloween cards made with the adorable Magnolia Sitting Witch Tilda and this time with the Prima Marketing Julie Nutting Witchy Poo stamp of the bats with the gorgeous Graphic 45 Time To Flourish October paper.

I stamped the Magnolia Sitting Witch Tilda with the Memento Tuxedo Black ink and cut it out. If you ever plan to color your image, it is important to use inks such as the Memento to stamp your image.  Otherwise, there is a difference in inks and some inks will bleed with black ink through your colors with Copic Markers.   I colored her with Copic Markers and then used a black Copic Markers around the edges of her.  I used the Beacon 3 in 1 Advanced glue to glue the witch on the Graphic 45 Time To Flourish October paper. I love the Beacon 3 in 1 Advanced glue since it dries clear and sticks any embellishment very well on paper and wood.   I cut out the sayings and the patterned paper border from the same paper collection below the image.  The adorable bats are from the Prima Marketing Julie Nutting Witchy Poo stamp collection.

I added the Prima Marketing Finnabair Art Ingredient Melange - Vintage Art Pebbles on the card and in the center of the handmade bow with a hot glue gun for the bow and glue for the paper.  I love the using the Prima Marketing Melange crystals and pebbles for that finishing touch to a card or project.
Prima Marketing Finnabair Art Ingredient Melange-Vintage Art Pebbles
Beacon 3-In-! Advanced Craft Glue

I hope I have inspired you try out these products available at The Rubber Buggy on-line store.  My cards and projects are always posted on Saturday.  Keep watching and thank you so much for those wonderful comments as well as suggestions. 

Enjoy and Happy Crafting!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Powered by Blogger.