Saturday, September 8, 2018

Wild Rose Studio Llama Mum and Baby cards

Welcome back and today this is my blog, Nancy Hill, for The Rubber Buggy. The Rubber Buggy on-line store carries all of the adorable Wild Rose Studio dies, stamps and paper pad and supplies to make those precious cards for your love ones that I am sharing with you today.   

 I am so excited to share with you my two cards, Christmas and Birthday, made with the adorable Wild Rose Studio, Llama Mum and Baby stamp. 
Wild Rose Studio Llama Mum and Baby
Both cards were stamped with the Wild Rose Studio Llama Mum and baby stamp and Memento Black Tuxedo ink and colored with Copic markers.  You will want to use the Memento inks if you are coloring your images with ink markers since other inks will cause the black ink to bleed into your image.  I like to give this ink a couple minutes to dry before using my ink pens or just dry a couple second with the hot embossing gun.  I sprinkled white embossing powder around the Llama and used a hot embossing gun to make a snowy scene.  I used the Beacon 3-1 Advance Glue to glue this onto the ole Spellbinder die frame.  The background patterned paper is from the beautiful  Wild Rose Studio Birds and Berries 6" x 6" paper pad along with the Wild Rose Studio Holly Vine Corner die.    
Prima Marketing Melange Sugar Crystals
Wild Rose Studio Holly Vine Corner dieWild Rose Studio Birds and Berries 6" x 6" paper pad
 
NUVO Glitter Drops - White Blizzard.
I added some beautiful Prima Marketing Melange Sugar Crystals and NUVO Glitter Drops - White Blizzard.  The NUVO White Blizzard glitter drops coordinates so well with the Prima Marketing Melange Sugar Crystals, both having the high glitter and texture of sugar.  You can see some drops of NUVO Glitter on the photo below on the tiny pine branches  between Christmas and Merry.   


Below, the Happy Birthday card was made with the beautiful Wild Rose Studio Poet's Kitchen paper pad and tthe Wild Rose Studio Vivianna Greetings stamp set. 
 I use this stamp set often with my Wild Rose Studio cards since there is two Happy Birthday stamps made in different waves which gives of more of a choice on how the sentiment will show on cards.  All of my cards will have embellishments with glitter and shine.  I finished this card off with the Prima Marketing Melange Sugar crystals, 4mm flatback pearls and the NUVO Shimmer Glitter Gloss Pen on the presents.
Wild Rose Studio Vivianna Greetings stamp set

Wild Rose Studio Poet's Kitchen paper pad 
Prima Marketing Melange Sugar crystal

Both cards were stamped with the Memento Tuxedo Black ink  and Prima Marketing Artisan  Adhesive 1" double-sided tape was used to adhere the front of the card to the card frame.  The Beacon 3-In-1 glue was used to adhere the layers. 

I hope I have inspired you try out these products available at The Rubber Buggy on-line store.  My cards and projects are always posted on Saturday.  Keep watching and thank you so much for those wonderful comments as well as suggestions. 
Enjoy and Happy Crafting!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Powered by Blogger.