Tuesday, September 4, 2018

Dimentional Christmas Card




Hi it's Jennifer here and I am here with another card similar to the Shaker Card
 I created a Month ago. So today I will show you how I made it.
I cut 1 piece 10cm x 10cm in Soft Mauve. I die cut one of these and used it as
 a stencil with texture paste to create a snowy background and while it was
 wet I covered it with glitter.

 I cut 3 squares 10cm x 10cm and Die Cut one from each square.
I then Created the frame using the Outside In Stitched Scalloped Rectangle and
did a partial cut and created a square I then cut the centre out using the
 4Bar Stitched Rectangle partial die cutting too. Squares are still on my wishlist
 and will make it a lot easier. 

I layered the two white and the two mauve Christmas Sentiments and then glued
them together with the mauve off centre.
Then to create it I Glued the frame onto the deers. I then 3D Taped the tree

behind the deers .  For the back I glued the mountains on to the Mauve that we
 used texture paste on then using 3D tape joined it all together.  I then attached  this on the
  base Card and glued on the Sentiment to the front.    I finished it of with a couple of sequins and glued some glitter to the top of the mountains.
4 Bar Die
Lawn Fawn - Small Stitched 4 Bar Rectangles Lawn Cuts (LF-1027)

Memory Box Die - Snowy Tree Circle Craft Die

Memory Box Die - Stitched Mountains Craft Die

Memory Box Die - Stitched Circle Trees Craft Die 99843

Deer Family Circle
Memory Box - Craft Die - Deer Family Circle
Box Die- Large Sentimental Merry Christmas 99804

Bazzill
bazzill card shoppe rock candy

Hope you all have a Great Crafting Week

Jennifer

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Powered by Blogger.