Saturday, October 20, 2018

Get Well Card with Magnolia Tilda

Welcome back every Saturday and Nancy, here, to share my card with you made with the wonderful products and supplies from The Rubber Buggy on-line store.  I made this card for a friend who is struggling with health issues. I made this card with Magnolia stamp - Get Well - Sweet Tilda With Bandaid stamp along with the wonderful Heartfelt Creation - Heartfelt Sentiment stamp set with the Memento Black Tuxedo ink.  Tilda and the sentiment was adhered with the wonderful Beacon 3 In 1 Advanced glue on the Graphic 45 - Baby 2 Bride collection.



I used an old Spellbinder heart die and cut it with the same Graphic 45  paper collection and sponged a little Ranger Distress Antique Linen on the edges and inside of the heart that has the lattice.  I glued the string of pearls around the heart and added the NUVO Crystal Drops - Rhubard Crumble dots on the inside.  I added Wild Orchid Craft flowers to the heart and sentiment. 

I hope I have inspired you try out these products available at The Rubber Buggy on-line store.  My cards and projects are always posted on Saturday.  Keep watching and thank you so much for those wonderful comments as well as suggestions. 

Enjoy and Happy Crafting!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Powered by Blogger.