Saturday, October 6, 2018

Graphic 45 Secret Garden Gift Box

Welcome back and excited to share with you a gift box and handmade foam flowers that I made for a very special someone's birthday that is today.  I love making personalized gift boxes and filling it up with special gifts.

I used the gorgeous Graphic 45 Secret Garden paper and glued it onto the wooden box with the Beacon Advance 3 In 1 Advanced glue.  I added Prima Marketing Havana Say It In crystals  throughout the top after gluing the flowers with a hot glue gun on top the the Heartfelt Creation Decorative Medallion die cut from white cardstock.  I made the white bow from May Arts 1.5" wide ribbon and added a pearl and rhinestone embellishment.

Before gluing the paper, I glued blue ribbon behind the paper.  I typed the sentiment on the computer and cut it out and glued it behind the Prima Marketing metal label.  I used the Prima Marketing white gesso and Prima Marketing Art Alchemy White Pearl on the metal label.  I used a hot glue gun to glue it on the paper.

The foam flowers can be made using the LeCrea Foam Flower sheet and a light orange and red soft oil pastel crayon sponged lightly on the petals before using the hot iron and shaping each petal. I cut out the leaves by hand and used my fingers to shape each one.  I added orange and dark green oil pastel crayons that were sponged around each leaf.   The gorgeous butterfly was cut out from the Lemon Craft Vintage Time Labels 032 cardstock and NUVO Glitter Gloss pen was applied to the butterfly for that beautiful shimmer.


I used the same Graphic 45 Secret Garden paper collection and Lemon Craft Vintage Butterflies around the inside of the box.
I used the Prima Marketing Memory Hardware Petite Frame and colored it with the Prima Marketing clear gesso and Prima Marketing Art Alchemy Ginger Spark paint.
I typed name on the computer and printed.  Then I stamped the sentiment below the name using the Wild Rose Studio Cats in The Garden sentiment.  If you are a regular visitor to my blogs, you have seen this stamp set used often on my projects and cards.

Tim Holtz Idea-ology Ornate Plates

I hope I have inspired you try out these products available at The Rubber Buggy on-line store.  My cards and projects are always posted on Saturday.  Keep watching and thank you so much for those wonderful comments as well as suggestions. 
Enjoy and Happy Crafting!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Powered by Blogger.