Tuesday, October 30, 2018

Christmas - Oddball Snowman


 Hi Everyone it's Jennifer  I am here with another one of the New Release
Stamps from Stamping Bella and they are Adorable. They are now in store
so pop on over and order yours at The Rubber Buggy before it's too late.

I have created a Shaker Card I have distressed the background using
Wilted Violet, Seedless Preserve and Chipped Sapphire. I coloured him up using
Copics
Snowman - C00, C0, C01, C03
Neck Frills, Hat, Gloves - BV02, BV04, BV25, V04
Tree - YG01, YG17, YG23, G94
Nose, Bell - Y06, YR12, YR15, YR68



Lawn Fawn Small Stitched Circle Stackable Dies

Bazzill
bazzill card shoppe rock candy

Lawn Fawn Ink Pad - Jet Black Premium Ink


I hope you all have a Great Crafting Week

Jennifer

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Powered by Blogger.