Saturday, October 27, 2018

Wild Rose Studio Angel on Reindeer Christmas card

Welcome back and Nancy Hill, Design Team member for The Rubber Buggy.  I am excited to share my Christmas card made with adorable Wild Rose Studio stamp, die and paper.  I love making my Christmas cards early to save time for the big projects around Christmas time and get my Christmas cards out after Thanksgiving.

The Rubber Buggy has all of the top-name brand and quality supplies that you will want for your Christmas cards and projects this year.  Also, make sure to check often the new arrivals that are showing up each day.  These Christmas supplies especially the paper, dies and stamps will sell out soon so make sure to get your order in  now.

The card measures 6 1/2" square.  I stamped the Wild Rose Studio Angel on Reindeer and Wild Rose Studio Swirling Greeting stamp with Memento Black Tuxedo ink using the Tim Holtz Stamping Platform Tool on the gorgeous Wild Rose Studio Birds and Berries paper collection.  I colored the image with Copic Markers and used the wonder Uni-Ball Impact Medium Bold white pen to add the white dots around the angel and reindeer for snow.   I cut out the Wild Rose Studio Holly Vine Corner die with white cardstock and adhered it with the Beacon 3 and 1 Advanced glue to the top corner of the card.  I applied NUVO White Blizzard Glitter Drop glue and the beautiful Prima Marketing Melange Sugar Art Pebbles Crystal and Prima Marketing Julie Nutting Say It In crystals throughout the card to add the shimmer appearance.
Wild Rose Studio Angel on Reindeer 
Wild Rose Studio Swirling Greeting
Wild Rose Studio Holly Vine Corner
Beacon 3 and 1 Advanced glue
Prima Marketing Julie Nutting Say It In
NUVO White Blizzard Glitter Drop
Uni-Ball Impact Medium Bold white pen
Wild Rose Studio Birds and Berries
I hope I have inspired you try out these products available at The Rubber Buggy on-line store.  My cards and projects are always posted on Saturday.  Keep watching and thank you so much for those wonderful comments as well as suggestions. 
Enjoy and Happy Crafting!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Powered by Blogger.