Saturday, November 10, 2018

Magnolia Stamp Tilda With Holy Baby

Welcome back and time to gather those craft supplies to make your Christmas cards for this year with The Rubber Buggy on-line store that has all of the name-brand products and supplies for your cards and project.  Order these supplies soon before supplies are sold out.  

I just love making Christmas cards right now.  I made this card using the adorable Magnolia Stamp Tilda With Holy Baby stamp.  




I colored this and the scroll with Copic Markers and used the NUVO Glitter Gold paste for the top of their heads and let dry. I love the colors that come in the NUVO Glitter paste for my Christmas cards.  I dip my flower molding tool in the jar and apply it on my images and let dry.  I cut it out and used the Scrapbook Adhesive 3D Foam Squares on the back and to the Heartfelt Creations O Holy Night paper.  I used the Heartfelt Creations O Holy Night Scroll stamp and Heartfelt Creations O Holy Night Scroll die set to make the scroll.  I colored the rest of the scroll with Copic Markers and applies the NUVO Crystal Drops White Blizzard to the candle on the scroll and on the angles' wings behind Mother Mary.  
I stamped and die cut  two Heartfelt Creation O Holy Night Merry Christmas with the bow with gold and green cardstock.  I cut out Merry Christmas words from the gold cardstock and glued it on the green die cut out. I used a red Copic Marker for the bow.  I stamped two Heartfelt Creation O Holy Night Scroll pine cone stamps on light brown cardstock and die cut it out using the Heartfelt Creations O Holy Night Scroll die.  I colored the pine needles with a dark green Copic Marker.  I used a dark Copic Marker around the inside of the dark colored parts of the pine cone.  I used a flower molding tool on the back of the pine cone to give it a 3D appearance.  I used the Beacon 3 in 1 glue on the back of the Merry Christmas die cut to the edges of the pine cones and then adhered it to the card.  I used the NUVO Crystal Drops Rhubard Crumble  to the berries on the card.  


NUVO Glitter Gold paste
NUVO Crystal Drops Rhubard Crumble 
Heartfelt Creations O Holy Night Paper Pad
Heartfelt Creations O Holy Night Scroll Stamp set
Heartfelt Creations O Holy Night Scroll die
Magnolia Stamp Tilda With Holy Baby stamp
Beacon 3 in 1
I hope I have inspired you try out these products available at The Rubber Buggy on-line store.  My cards and projects are always posted on Saturday.  Keep watching and thank you so much for those wonderful comments as well as suggestions. 
Enjoy and Happy Crafting!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Powered by Blogger.