Saturday, November 17, 2018

Special Delivery


Welcome back and Nancy, here to share with you my Christmas card made with another adorable Wild Rose Studio stamp like the one I used on my card called the Wild Rose Studio Christmas Stamp.  The Rubber Buggy carries the new Wild Rose Studio stamp, dies and paper collections for your cards for all occasions. 

I stamped the Wild Rose Studio Christmas Bunny with Memento Tuxedo Black ink on white cardstock.  

I stamped the bunny again on Inkadinkado Stamping Mask Paper and cut the image out.  I peeled the mask paper off and stuck the Bunny mask paper to the colored Bunny on the white cardstock before coloring the blue snowflake background.

 I applied blue pastel ink over the entire white cardstock including the mask paper of the bunny.
 I stamped the Magnolia -Waiting For Christmas Sparkle Snowflakes stamp over the entire paper with an embossing ink pad including over the mask bunny and embossed the snowflakes with
NUVO Shimmering Pearl embossing powder and used a hot glue gun to set the embossing powder.
I peeled off the masking tape off the bunny and then cut the bunny with the background with an oval die.  I applied NUVO Crystal Gloss White drops around the image to make additional snowflakes.  

I used the NUVO Crystal Drops - White Blizzard on the white parts of the dress.  I used the
NUVO Crystal Gloss White drops below the bunny's feet and applied glitter on the drops to appear as snow.

I found some pink ribbon and made it red.  I cut out the length and wet the ribbon with water.  I used a red ink pad to color my pink ribbon red.  I used the embossing gun to dry the ribbon.  I used a hot glue gun to glue the ribbon around the oval.  I used the hot glue gun again to glue the 5mm pearl string around the oval.  I glue this on the Heartfelt Creations Decorative Frame using the
Beacon 3 in 1 Advanced glue.

The gorgeous patterned paper is the Wild Rose Studio Frosted Lace.  Also, I used

a glittery red embossing powder like the Blue Fern Studios Embossing Powder - Poinsetta 

 to stamp the Wild Rose Studio Christmas Label - Special Delivery stamp.  I cut out a metallic square to glue behind the Special Delivery stamp and glued on top of the white snowflakes that were cut out from a snowflake die.
Wild Rose Studio Christmas Stamp
Wild Rose Studio Frosted Lace
Wild Rose Studio Christmas Label
I added the Wild Orchid Craft 15mm Red Open Rose flower and Wild Orchid Craft Hip Rose Bud to the center of the handmade bow with a hot glue gun.

I hope I have inspired you try out these products available at The Rubber Buggy on-line store.  My cards and projects are always posted on Saturday.  Keep watching and thank you so much for those wonderful comments as well as suggestions. 

Enjoy and Happy Crafting!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Powered by Blogger.