Saturday, November 3, 2018

Wild Rose Studio Teddy Christmas cards


Welcome back and Nancy Hill, Design Team Member for The Rubber Buggy and want to share two Christmas card made with the adorable Wild Rose Studio Teddy Baubles with the Wild Rose Studio Birds and Berries paper pad as well as the Wild Rose Studio Frosted Lace on the second Christmas card.  All of these wonderful supplies are from The Rubber Buggy on-line store.  The Rubber Buggy carries all of the latest name-brand products and supplies  that you will need for your Christmas cards this year.  Better order soon while supplies last!
I made this easel card using the supplies and the following tutorial.  
Wild Rose Studio Birds and Berries
Wild Rose Studio Teddy Baubles
Wild Rose Studio Swirly Season Greeting
Prima Marketing Melange Sugar Art Pebbles
Beacon 3-In-1 
The card, when folded down measures 6 1/2" x 6 1/2".  
Notice that I have glued the teddy bears on an oval cut out from a clear sheet protector plastic.  Any clear like plastic can be used.
Cut out a 6 1/2" x 12" cardstock and score at 6" and 9".  Fold at the score lines.
Take an oval die and cut through the folded cardstock.
Adhere one section to the Bazzill red cardstock and using a pencil, draw the white cardstock hole on the red cardstock and cut out or possibly try using the die which didn't work for me to make it exactly located perfectly with the white cut out oval cardstock when glued together.  Adhere the other section of the white cardstock to the red cardstock as shown below.
Taking the same oval die, I cut through an ole Spellbinder Decorative Oval die.  
Using the same oval die, I drew the oval  a clear sheet protector (Note: any clear sheet can be used).  I cut about 1/4" around outside edge of the drawn oval and then cut it out.  The extra 1/4" will fit inside the Spellbinder Decorative Oval die.   If I cut it out with the same oval die, I could not adhere any edges around the inside of the Decorative Oval.


I applied the Beacon 3-In-1 clear glue on the inside edge of the Spellbinder Decorative Oval and used the brayer to adhere the clear plastic sheet to the Decorative Oval.  It worked a lot better than trying to use my fingers to smooth out the glue on clear sheet.

I added NUVO Glimmer Paste Red and Gold to the Wild Rose Studio Teddy Baubles after coloring the image with Copic Markers.  I glued only the bottom half of the sides of the frame to the card and added 3mm string pearls and a bow on top of the frame.  I adhered Prima Marketing Melange - Sugar Art Pebbles on the card in various places as well as the 15mm Wild Orchid Craft white flowers.  
  I applied glue to top of the string and front of the Wild Rose Studio Teddy Baubles.


I used the Wild Rose Studio Swirly Greeting with NUVO Gold Glitter for the card above and Wild Rose Studio 
This is a second card using the same Wild Rose Studio Teddy Baubles with the Wild Rose Studio Christmas Label Stamp set and Wild Rose Studio Frosted Lace  paper.  I just stamped the Merry Christmas and used a punch to punch it out.  It can easily be cut out with scissor and adhered to an scallop punch. I added the beautiful Wild Rose Studio Holly Vine Corner die cut out with white cardstock and added on top a poinsettia white flower cut out with white glitter cardstock and added the Prima Marketing Melange Sugar Art Pebble in the center of the poinsettias and on the ornaments on the patterned paper. 


Wild Rose Studio Holly Vine Corner
Wild Rose Studio Christmas Label 
Wild Rose Studio Frosted Lace 
I hope I have inspired you try out these products available at The Rubber Buggy on-line store.  My cards and projects are always posted on Saturday.  Keep watching and thank you so much for those wonderful comments as well as suggestions. 
Enjoy and Happy Crafting!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Powered by Blogger.