Monday, November 19, 2018

Amazing Winter Scene using Dies


Hi .. Bev here today. This DT project for The Rubber Buggy showcases a fabulous fun winter scene on a card made using lots of Memory Box die cuts.  Beacon 3- in -1 Glue is my favourite for all my crafting and inking edges are so easy using Vintage Photo Tim Holtz distress ink. 

The Rubber Buggy Products
Other: paper, cardstock


The card is made using 3 matching outer edge dies... giving us all the amazing layers and demension to the landscrape of this winter scene.


I cut a few snowflakes off the upper level oval to allow the trees in the back levels to be seen. I started the background with a full striped paper.  I also matted the ovals background with red paper with snowflake print.


It's a bit hard to see but I inked the snow edges to give shadows on the snow hills. 


I added some border stripes and a sentiment.



The inked snow hill show up better in this close up view.



A close up view to see all the details that are in these dies.... and OMG the cutest little houses with stitch snow roofs... so cool.


I also made a 2nd one slightly different using the same products.

 

 




Thanks for stopping by... hope to see you again soon.... but in the mean time be sure to stop by the STORE where these items and so many others are available. Also take note of all the products that aren't carried in our regular local stores. ... AND the service is A1. 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Powered by Blogger.