Saturday, January 5, 2019

Happy Birthday Card with Stamperia

Welcome back and Nancy Hill, here.  Hope you have a wonderful 2019.  Now it is time to start planning those beautiful birthday cards and projects for this new year.  The Rubber Buggy on-line store has all of the name-brand products and supplies that you will need to create all of your gorgeous craft projects and cards.
Occasionally, I love trying to achieve the shabby chic for some of my projects for a change of style.  I love the Stamperia Flower Alphabet Paper Collection that coordinates well with the Maja Design - Sofiero Collection - Ephemera to create this shabby chic card and envelope.  I typed and printed the birthday sentiment and cut it out with a scallop punch and adhered it with the Beacon 3 in 1 Advanced clear glue.  I added Wild Orchid Mulberry flowers on the envelope and a small scissor jewelry embellishment on the bottom of the flowers.  
Stamperia Flower Alphabet Paper Collection

I have a small collection of the Lemoncraft Vintage Time Label sheets like the one shown below (Lemoncraft Vintage Time Label 021) available to cut out butterflies for my cards and projects.  I used a Zig Memory Stella Brush Glitter Marker - Clear to coat the butterfly with glitter to accent the butterfly.  I use this glitter marker almost on all of my projects and cards on the patterned papers, flowers and other embellishments to add a small glitter sheen like shown on the photo above.  
I hope I have inspired you try out these products available at The Rubber Buggy on-line store.  My cards and projects are always posted on Saturday.  Keep watching and thank you so much for those wonderful comments as well as suggestions. 

Enjoy and Happy Crafting!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Powered by Blogger.