Saturday, January 26, 2019

Valentine's Shaker Card


Welcome back and Nancy, here.  Valentine's Day is February 14 and just around the corner.  The Rubber Buggy has all of the wonderful name-brand craft supplies to get you started on your Valentine's cards and projects.  Order soon while supplies are available.  

I made this Valentine's shaker card using the adorable Magnolia Stamp Tilda With Dot Bow along with the Lawn Fawn Stitched Scalloped Rectangle Stackable Frame

 Lemon Craft Sweet Secrets
Lawn Fawn Be My Valentine Border Cut


The card is made with the gorgeous  Lemon Craft Sweet Secrets cardstock.  



Lawn Fawn Stitched Scalloped Rectangle Stackable Frame
To make the shaker box, I used the smallest die in this die set and cut two with white cardstock, one with solid pink cardstock and one with clear acrylic sheet.  I glued the acrylic to back of one white scallop frame and added the 3D foam. I used spray glue for the Lawn Fawn Be My Valentine Border  white cardstock  to adhere to the front of the pink cardstock.  I added the sequins before tearing the back of the Scrapybook Adhsives 3D Foam Squares  to adhere it to the other white scallop frame to complete the shaker box.  I used the Beacon 3 n 1 Advanced glue to adhere the back of the shaker box onto the card.  I cut out the Magnolia girl and adhered it to the top of the shaker box with this clear glue.
I adhered the shaker box and Magnolia Stamp to the beautiful Lemon Craft Sweet Secrets paper.  Isn't this a gorgeous paper collection.  Make sure you check out the other gorgeous Lemon Craft Sweet Secret collections from The Rubber Buggy along with the papers for the embellishments that coordinate with the Sweet Secret collection.

I finished the card with Venice Lace and a pink bow with a heart embellishment tied into the bow.  I cut out four scallop borders and glued behind the card.

I hope I have inspired you try out these products available at The Rubber Buggy on-line store.  My cards and projects are always posted on Saturday.  Keep watching and thank you so much for those wonderful comments as well as suggestions. 
Enjoy and Happy Crafting!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Powered by Blogger.