Monday, January 28, 2019

More Christmas Memories to share at The Rubber Buggy


Hi... it's Bev back again . I am still working on 2018 Chritmas memories using more of the photos I just got  printed and I still uisng more of the amazing Christmas papers and accents.

I am mixing up products from The Rubber Buggy with lots of fun challenges for these from   
 Sketch n Scrap . Using sketch #168 (below) I created the Christmas layout above. This is our 2018 photos taken Christmas Eve at my mom's house.... and Mickey, Melissa and Samantha were there too. Always happy for these family celebrations with photos.
I am using Simple Stories Simple Vintage Christmas Collection with lots of the matching accents all from The Rubber Buggy.


*************


For Sketch n Scrap sketch #169 (below) I created the layout above celebrating both Alex's Birthday and Christmas Eve at my son's house. . I used Simple Stories Simple Vintage Christmas collection and great accent sheets. Hope I inspire you to use lots of beautiful prints on your pages as backgrounds.... they do work fabulously with the proper mix and match of lights and darks.



The Rubber Buggy Products
Paper: Simple Stories Simple Vintage Christmas
Accents: Simple Stories Simple Vintage Christmas: clear Accents,  Trees and Star Die cuts12x12 banner stickers, 
Glue: Beacon 3-in-1,  
Other: cardstock, 
Sketches: Sketch n Scrap



Thanks for visiting. Hope your having a great day.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Powered by Blogger.