Wednesday, April 17, 2019

49 and Market

Hello friends!  Debbie with you today sharing a new layout of my grand daughter who will be graduating this May.  Time flies!!  She was just a baby and I was holding her for the first time yesterday!   For this layout I used the New 49 and Market Bold and Beautiful 12 x 12 Collection Pack. This collection as well as others is available in the Rubber Buggy Store, with all the flowers and embellishments to decorate it.  I used the 49 and Market Blossom Blends - Bluebell on this layout and finished it off with 49 and Market Wishing Bubbles- Blueberry

I used a large chipboard swirly frame to frame the layout.  I painted it with Prima Metallique in Silver Spoon. It's available in the Rubber Buggy Store also.










Thanks for stopping by the Rubber Buggy blog today!

Debbie 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Powered by Blogger.