Wednesday, April 10, 2019

Lemoncraft Grow Old With Me

Hello friends!  Debbie with you today sharing a new generic card that can be used for any occasion.  All you need to do is add your sentiment to the front and you're set to go.  I made this card from the gorgeous collection by LemonCraft Grow Old With Me Collection, available in the Rubber Buggy store.  I also used the Vintage Time Butterflies as the coordinated perfectly.  This collection is so elegant and beautiful!

This card is perfect for almost any occasion however I have a few weddings coming and you never know when you may need a sympathy card.  It has a ton of dimension and  I added a few flowers from my stash as well as a ribbon bow.  





Thanks for taking a peek and for stopping by the Rubber Buggy blog today!

Debbie


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Powered by Blogger.