Saturday, April 6, 2019

Stamping Bella Caitlynn Loves Her Cupcakes

Time for making spring cards and paper crafted projects.  I have so many spring birthday cards and gift boxes to make for each of my grand children and children for this time of year.

The Rubber Buggy on-line store has all of the name-brand supplies and products for you to make your gorgeous spring cards and paper-crafted projects.  I really love crafting with the Heartfelt Creations Flowering Dogwood collection of papers, stamps and dies besides their other products.  I made my card using the Heartfelt Creations Flowering Dogwood paper along with the Stamping Bella Uptown Girls Caitlynn Is Having a Cupcake Party stamp.   I always use Copic Markers to color my images.  Below the Stamping Bella Caitlynn is the Lawn Fawn Happy Birthday To You border die cut out with pink metallic cardstock.  I framed the stamped image using the Lawn Fawn Stitched Scalloped Square die and added 3mm flatback pearls around it.  I cut out the Heartfelt Creations Classic Rose die set and ran these petals through the Heartfelt Creations 3D Floral mold before assembling the petals with the Beacon 3 n 1 Advance Glue.  I adhered using Scor-Tape the May Art pink bow behind the image.  On top of the card, I cut out three Heartfelt Creations Fleur Border borders dies with green cardstock and used the Beacon 3 n 1 glue to adhere it to the back of the pink patterned paper.

Brighten someone's day and send your springtime birthday card today using the name-brand products on The Rubber Buggy on-line store.


Heartfelt Creations Flowering Dogwood collection of papersHeartfelt Creations Classic Rose dieHeartfelt Creations 3D Floral mold
Lawn Fawn Stitched Scalloped Square die

Beacon 3 n 1 Advance Glue
Lawn Fawn Happy Birthday To You border die
Stamping Bella Uptown Girls Caitlynn Is Having a Cupcake Party Heartfelt Creations Fleur Border
Scor-Tape
I hope I have inspired you try out these products available at The Rubber Buggy on-line store.  My cards and projects are always posted on Saturday.  Keep watching and thank you so much for those wonderful comments as well as suggestions. 
Enjoy and Happy Crafting!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Powered by Blogger.