Saturday, April 13, 2019

Happy Easter Card

Welcome back and Nancy here and excited to share my Easter card with you made with the adorable Magnolia Stamp Sweet Tilda With Lace Pants made with the beautiful Stamperia Provence paper.  Please visit The Rubber Buggy on-line for all the fun products I've used today.
I stitched the Stamperia Provence papers with my sewing machine to the main frame besides using the Beacon 3 in 1 Advanced glue first to adhere the layers of papers together.  I adhere the Lawn Fawn  Easter Egg die along with the Lawn Fawn Happy Easter Border die sentiment that was cut out using the Stamperia Provence paper and pink cardstock for the sentiment.  One advantage of having the Lawn Fawn Easter Egg die set is that the frame is cut out leaving the egg shape as well.  Therefore, you get two cut outs in one die through the die cutting machine.  I really love the separate stitched egg shaped frame.
I handmade the flower using the Heartfelt Creations Classic Rose die with the Heartfelt Creations Rose mold and used the Beacon 3 in 1 Advanced glue.  I poked a hole in the center of the flower and inserted about 8 strings of the pearl stamen from the  Heartfelt Creations Bridal Bouquet stamen collection.  I adhere a handmade bow behind the flower and used a hot glue gun to adhere to the card.
Stamperia Provence paper
Magnolia Stamp Sweet Tilda With Lace Pants 
Heartfelt Creations Bridal Bouquet stamen collection
Lawn Fawn  Easter Egg die
Heartfelt Creations Classic Rose 
Lawn Fawn Happy Easter Border die


I hope I have inspired you try out these products available at The Rubber Buggy on-line store.  My cards and projects are always posted on Saturday.  Keep watching and thank you so much for those wonderful comments as well as suggestions. 
Enjoy and Happy Crafting!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Powered by Blogger.