Saturday, January 4, 2020

Graphic 45 Fashion Forward Birthday Card

Welcome back and Nancy, here, to share a birthday card made with the January paper in this gorgeous Graphic 45 Fashion Forward 12 x 12 Paper Pad and Fashion Forward collection all available from The Rubber Buggy on-line store.  
Image result for images of Graphic 45 Fashion Forward collection
 What amazing vintage ladies in this paper pad with the beautiful sentiments and vivid colors.  I can't wait for you to try out this collection. 
 I cut out different sentiments in the Graphic 45 Fashion Forward paper pad to add for this card to personalize it for daughter.  I added the Wild Orchid mulberry flowers with the pearls and always ribbons on most of my cards.  I added a feather behind the bow with a rhinestone heart and pink mulberry flower in the center of the heart for that shabby chic/vintage look.  I used rose seam binding ribbon across the card and cut out a strip of white glittery cardstock to coordinate with the colors in this paper as well as a touch of glimmer.  I added the butterfly from the Graphic 45 Die Cut Assortment and adhered pink pearls in the center and glissen it with NUVO glitter pen.

I added a border around the image using the Graphic 45 Fashion Forward Stickers and  Graphic 45 Pattern and Solid Paper
I always personalize my cards by typing and printing on cardstock for the inside of the card.  This time, I added the Graphic 45 Fashion Forward paper from this same page for the inside besides adding the sentiment.

Below photo:  Graphic 45 Fashion Forward is sold in a paper pad or individual papers for each month available at The Rubber Buggy.


Graphic 45 Fashion Forward January



Image result for Graphic 45 Fashion Forward Stickers

I hope I have inspired you try out these products available at The Rubber Buggy on-line store.  My cards and projects are always posted on Saturday.  Keep watching and thank you so much for those wonderful comments as well as suggestions. 

Enjoy and Happy Crafting!






0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Powered by Blogger.