Wednesday, January 22, 2020

Valentines Using Christmas Collection

Hello Rubber Buggy friends!  Debbie with you today sharing a couple of Valentine cards I created featuring Stamperia Winter Botanic.   These fun cards are easy to make and turn out great!  The collection is typically a Christmas Collection and  comes with these circle tags and cut out panels that are perfect for card making.  I used a Tutti Designs Nesting Stitched Circle dies to cut the circle tags out and Tutti Designs Nesting Stitched Heart Dies I stamped a sentiment from my stash.  The flowers are 49 and Market Blossom Blends.









 The ribbon and Adhesive gem are from my stash.

Hope you give these fun cards a try!

Thanks for stopping by the Rubber Buggy blog today!

Debbie

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Powered by Blogger.