Saturday, January 25, 2020

Springtime Card

Welcome back and Nancy, here, excited to share another card with you today.  I am showcasing the gorgeous Prima Marketing Provence Basic paper collection for the next couple weeks which should be in everyone's supplies for cards and projects this year!   The Rubber Buggy on-line store carries all of the name-brand products and supplies you will need to create those amazing keepsake cards, scrapbook pages and beautiful craft projects! Get your order in while supplies last.   

I colored the Tim Holtz Gum Drops clear resin heart with a pink Copic Markers. You can use other markers to change the clear to a colored heart.  I cut out the image using a circle die and added a doily behind her.  I added a strip of the Lemon Craft Provence paper behind the doily and cut out four crochet butterflies.  I adhered the card using the Beacon 3-in-1 Advance Glue.  I stamped the sentiment using the Wild Rose Studio circle sentiment and cut it out with a circle punch and adhered it to a scallop circle punch.  I added a handmade rose binding bow and adhered the Wild Orchid Craft flowers around the card.  
Image result for Tim Holtz Gumdrops The Rubber Buggy
Tim Holtz Gum Drops (Colored with Pink Copic Marker)
My card is made with the following supplies:
LemonCraft My Sweet Provence - A4 Basic Paper Pad
Lemon Craft My Sweet Provence Paper Pad
Wee Stamp Image Topper
Wild Orchid Craft Flowers
Seam Binding Ribbon - Rose
Tim Holtz Gum Drops (Colored with Pink Copic Marker)
Wild Rose Studio Birthday Stamp and substitute for Wild Rose Studio Circle Greeting Stamp Set that is now available
Memento Black Ink
Doily
Beacon 3 in 1 Advanced Glue
Stamp Tool
Circle and Scallop punch

I had so much fun making these cards and hope you will too.  So have fun crafting this weekend.
My cards and projects are always posted on Saturdays at: https://hillfarmcards.blogspot.com/.  Keep watching and thank you so much for those wonderful comments as well as suggestions. 

Enjoy and Happy Crafting!


Nancy Hill

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Powered by Blogger.