Saturday, July 11, 2020

Graphic 45 Fairy Wishes Tags

Welcome back and Nancy, here. Come find the magic of creating with the Graphic 45 Fairy Wishes collection!  I am excited to share with you my tags made with the new Graphic 45 Fairy Wishes collection available at The Rubber Buggy 


Tags on wrapped gifts




Throughout each tag, I adhered the Dress My Crafts-Sequins-Pink Celebration sequins, stars and hearts from the jar. I love the tiny hearts and stars in this jar along with the clear shimmering sequins that add sparkle to my fairy tags.   I added the Wild Orchid Craft flowers with a hot glue gun.

Each tag was cut out with the Graphic 45 Staples Tag dies: Graphic 45 Staples Tag and Clock die set and Regular Tag and Gears set.  I added Tim Holtz-Idea-ology metal flowery hardware to one tag and adhered it with a hot glue gun.
Graphic 45 Staples  Square Tag and Clock Metal Dies image 0Graphic 45 - Staples Collection - Metal Dies - Regular Tag and Gears
Graphic 45 - Fairie Wings - 12 x 12 Collection (4502083)
Graphic 45 Fairy Wishes


I had so much fun making these cards and hope you will too.  So have fun crafting this weekend with these products.   My cards and projects are always posted on Saturday.  Keep watching and thank you so much for those wonderful comments as well as suggestions. 

Enjoy and Happy Crafting!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Powered by Blogger.