Saturday, July 18, 2020

Lawn Fawn Magic Iris-Glow In The Dark and Matey

Arrrrgh you ready for adventure? Nancy, here, to share a Lawn Fawn interactive cards made with the Lawn Fawn Ahoy, Matey stamp, Lawn Fawn Fairy Stamp and Lawn Fawn Magic Iris die set all available at The Rubber Buggy on-line and retail stores.  

I would highly recommend you to view the Lawn Fawn tutorial, click HERE, as well as my step-by-step graphic photos of how to assemble the Lawn Fawn Magic Iris by clicking HERE.    I still had problems with assembling the Magic Iris after watching the Lawn Fawn tutorial so viewing my written tutorial with lots of photographics and tips and technique to follow along.  Just make sure to have fairly new tiny glue dots since I found out the hard way that my glue dots were old and dry enough to not adhere with the interactive parts of this card.

My first Magic Iris card was made with the Lawn Fawn Glow In The Dark embossing powder along with the adorable Lawn Fawn Fairy Friends stamp and die set. 

This is a photo of the card taken in a dark closet.   I used a brush to brush on embossing ink and then applied the Lawn Fawn Glow-In-The-Dark embossing powder with the embossing heat tool.

This is a photo of the card outside the closet with the Lawn Fawn Magic Iris closed.
This is the card when the Magic Iris is open.


I just loved how a member on the Lawn Fawn Design Team created her Lawn Fawn Ahoy Matey card with the cave with the Magic Iris die so I used her idea of a cave to create my card.  

For the cave, I used Copic Marker and drew some dark circle to create the look of stones. I cut out some rectangles for the logs for the outside of the cave and sponged on Distress Oxide Ink-Espresso and Distress Oxide Ink-Black Soot.  I used a black marker and tapped in some places of the card to look like sand and sponged a Black Soot ink on the background behind the cave.  I colored the pirates and trees with Copic Marker.  I also cut out the flowers and leaves from the Lawn Fawn I Love You Koala stamp set.
I used 3D foam tape or Scrapbook Adhesive 3D Foam Squares behind the card around the Lawn Fawn Magic Iris to adhere to the first layers of frames and then black cardstock for the last frame on the card that was adhered with Beacon 3-in-1 Advanced glue.  

Thanks for your visit today!  The Rubber Buggy has the crafting supplies for your next project. So have fun crafting this weekend with these products.   My cards and projects are always posted on Saturday.  Keep watching and thank you so much for those wonderful comments as well as suggestions. 

Enjoy and Happy Crafting!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Powered by Blogger.