Saturday, July 4, 2020

Stamping Bella Curvy Girls Birthday Card


Welcome back and Nancy, here.  Hopefully, The Rubber Buggy Design Team has inspired you to add awesome supplies and stamps to your collection, or if you already have it, get creating and sharing! We all would LOVE to see what you’ve been creating lately!!! 
The Rubber Buggy has wonderful name-brand supplies and products you will need for crafting your cards and projects. 

Stamping Bella have so many fantastic stamps across the various ranges but Stamping Bella The Uptown Girls still have a special place on my craft desk. With all the fun details, they make for such adorable cards.

Hard to choose which Stamping Bella girls to use since they are all so adorable but narrowed it down to three Stamping Bella girlie stamps that were colored with Copic Markers and cut out with the Brother Scan and Cut machine which is my all time favorite machine to have instead of fussy cutting them out. It took the machine 3 minutes to cut out the stamped images.  I used the Stamping Bella-Curvy Girl With CocktailStamping Bella-Curvy Girl Eats Cake and Stamping Bella-Gardener stamps for this card.

I created the background die cutting out a circle for my stencil.


First, I sprayed the inside of my circle stencil with the pink, yellow and purple bottle of Lindy's Stamp Gang - Flat Sprays - Under The Boardwalk.  I used my hot embossing gun to dry the spray.  Other options of just letting it dry or using a hair dryer as well for faster drying time.


Optional for additional coloring, I used the Picket Fence Studio Blender brush and brushed on the Distress Ink:  Spun Sugar and Worn Lipstick in some areas of the circle.  NOTE:  When applying this method of applying ink to the brush before applying on paper, brush the ink on the ink pad and then lightly brush on scrap paper to get off excess ink before brushing on the circle.  Otherwise, you will end up with streaks from excess ink.  This will take practice so try it on scrap paper a few times.  Also, some inks are heavier on the brush than other inks.

I applied glue to the Stamping Bella girls and adhere to the card.  I stamped out a sentiment and die cut it out and used 3-D foam tape on the back.  I brushed on the Distress Ink-Spun Sugar around the sentiment.  I adhered the ribbon with 1/2" wide Scor-Tape and added a 10mm Wild Orchid Craft rose.  I adhered the 3mm flat-back pearls to the center of the flowers.

For the final touch, I added the  I added the hearts and stars from the 



Thanks for your visit today!  The Rubber Buggy has the crafting supplies for your next project. So have fun crafting this weekend with these products.   My cards and projects are always posted on Saturday.  Keep watching and thank you so much for those wonderful comments as well as suggestions. 

Enjoy and Happy Crafting!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Powered by Blogger.