Saturday, July 25, 2020

Home Sweet Home

Welcome back and Nancy, here.  I am excited to share a card I made for a friend for her open house party for their new home.   

 I love making shabby chic cards with all of the vintage trimming and the Stamperia paper and supplies have gorgeous colors and images to do these vintage projects and cards.

You will want to check out the stunning new Stamperia arrivals of papers and chip boards now available at The Rubber Buggy.  My next order will be the 
Stamperia Hortensia collection if it hasn't sold by the end of the month.  

Stamperia Hortensia


I made my card from Stameria Provence paper pad since it had this sentiment on the paper and I haven't purchase the new Stamperia paper collections yet which is on top of my list.  

I made my border using the Prima Marketing Vintage Louis mould from fast drying clay and sprayed it with the pink and purple bottles of Lang Gang Spray Under The Board Walk. I used a hot glue gun to adhere this to the card as well as the Wild Orchid Craft flowers.
 
I used the Ranger Picket Fence Dabber bottle and dabbed it on the metal frames that here adhered with a hot glue gun.  I cut out a butterfly from the paper collection and added it to the card.  

Throughout the card, I adhered the Dress My Crafts-Sequins-Pink Celebration to parts of the card using just the tiny hearts and stars in this jar.  



I used my Microsoft word to type the sentiment on my laser printer since it prints with toner ink so that I can use a foil transfer sheet to laminate the foil on the sentiment.  First I typed out the sentiment and printed it out to get an idea how to arrange it to print it out on the Stamperia paper.  Then I used two-sided tape and taped the Stamperia paper on copy paper and then ran it through my laser printer and then used the transfer foil sheet. 

 Since the sentiment wasn't perfectly centered, I fussy cut the bag of lavender found in this paper pad and adhered it to the right bottom corner of the card to balance the appearance and hide my mistake of not centering the sentiment on this patterned paper.  There is always a way to cover up mistakes in scrapbooking and card making by adding embellishments here and there.  

I had so much fun making these cards and hope you will too.  So have fun crafting this weekend with these wonderful products at The Rubber Buggy.   My cards and projects are always posted on Saturday.  Keep watching and thank you so much for those wonderful comments as well as suggestions. 

Enjoy and Happy Crafting!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Powered by Blogger.