Sunday, January 24, 2021

Craft O'Clock Plum Chocolate Tag

Hello friends!  Today I'm sharing a tag I created with the Beautiful Craft O'Clock Plum Chocolate collection.  this collection has beautiful deep plum roses and lace patterns and is just so stunning to design with.  This collection has everything you need to create beautiful projects.  I used the Flower Sheet to fussy cut and layer additional flowers to the tag as well as chipboard pieces.  To embellish this tag I added  Prima Marketing - Darcelle Flowers - Sweet Notes as well as some ribbon from my stash and some die cuts from coordinating paper. 



 I stamped a sentiment in the center.









This collection is so fun to work with and love how it all coordinates and pulls your projects together beautifully.   

Thanks for stopping by the Rubber Buggy blog today!

Debbie



 


 


 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Powered by Blogger.