Saturday, January 2, 2021

Graphic 45 Fashion Forward Birthday Card


Welcome and Happy New Years 2021 to all of you! Nancy, here to share my weekly card.  I just love the Graphic 45 Fashion Forward collection with beautiful vintage ladies, beautiful encouraging sentiments with gorgeous vivid colors.  I can't wait for you to try out this collection.   
I made my New Years card with the beautiful Graphic 45 Fashion Forward collection to celebrate the New Years.  Each monthly pattern paper in the  Graphic 45 Fashion Forward can also be purchased individually or in the paper pad.    


I made this card using the January sheet along with the coordinating the Graphic 45 Fashion Forward Pattern and Solid paper pad.  I cut out selected pictures and sentiments and added a purple and black  color cardstock frame.

I handmake the flowers using foam/foamiran and added a purple seam binding ribbon behind the flowers.  I added the Graphic 45 Fashion Forward die cuts to the card.  The card was glued using the Beacon 3-in-1 Advanced glue.
I used the back of the paper and framed the inside of the card.  I added the picture to the inside that was using a black cardstock for the outside frame.
I added Jim Holtz Distress Picket Fence Dabber to the metal corners.  After a few hours of drying, I added it to each corner to the card.

 Thanks for your visit today!  The Rubber Buggy has the crafting supplies for your next project. So have fun crafting this weekend with these products.   My cards and projects are always posted on Saturday.  Keep watching and thank you so much for those wonderful comments as well as suggestions. 

Enjoy and Happy Crafting!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Powered by Blogger.