Sunday, January 3, 2021

Valentine Mailbox Progressive Project Pt. 1

Hello friends!  Debbie with you today sharing the first piece of my progressive project. What is a progressive project?  It's a project that has several pieces to it and continues on to other projects that coordinate together.  This one will go into the next 3 weeks or so. The first piece of this project is a Valentine Mailbox.
  
  I bought this fun little mailbox at the dollar store last year knowing I would eventually alter it.  When I found this perfect Echo Park Cupid and Co. Collection kit at Rubber Buggy  I knew I would be using it to cover this cute mailbox.   I also used some of these pretty Prima Marketing - With Love flowers - Sweet Sunshine to embellish it as well as some Ice Stickles in Grapefruit color.



I started by covering the mailbox with patterned paper.  I used Mod Podge to adhere the paper to the mailbox, however you can use a gel medium if you choose. 

In this paper collection there are lots of tags and cut outs as well as coordinating stickers and Ephemera embellishments you can add to complete several projects.  For this one I used the tags and cut outs that came with the collection.







I also added a few flowers from my stash as well as some ribbon.  Hope you will give this fun project a try and stop by next week for part 2 of this project.
Thanks for stopping by the Rubber Buggy Blog today!

Debbie


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Powered by Blogger.