Sunday, January 31, 2021

Valentine Shaker Cards


 Hello friends!  Today I'm sharing a Valentine Shaker card set. This will be my last post for the Rubber Buggy Team.  I took on a little side job working with seniors in a retirement home.  I will be teaching them card making and paper crafting. I did this job once before and really enjoyed it.  Our neighborhood has a retirement home and it's 2 blocks from me so not too far.  It's very rewarding and I get to hear some great memories from these amazing people.

   When I found this perfect Echo Park Cupid and Co. Collection kit at Rubber Buggy  I knew I would be using it to make my valentines.   In the collection there are a couple of sheets of cut outs and I used these for the center of the cards.  This collection also has a Coordinating Card stock to go with it. 

Echo Park Paper - Cupid & Co. - 12 x 12 Designer Solids.  I used the sticker sheet for the sentiment and simply added a bow from my stash as well as the shaker mix inside the window panel.









Thanks for stopping by today and hope you will give this project a try. The paper is gorgeous and so bright and cheery!  

Debbie

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Powered by Blogger.