Thursday, October 25, 2012

May all your dreams come true...

Hey Everyone,
         It's thursday once again and I hope you all are doing great. I made a 3D box card to share with you today. The 3D box is made with bazzill cardstock and I cut the front to make a nice window using my die cutting tool and I adhered a recycled acetate for the window front to make it look like a glass window. This card can be folded flat easily, I love making interactive cards and this one is one of my favorite to make. I might change the photo later on when I took the picture it was late so I couldn't capture the good lighting(photo already updated).  I used Cocco with present by Magnolia stamps. I colored the adorable bear with copic markers. I used some die cuts from my cricut to add in this project. For embellishments I added Chandelier Garland, rhinestones, eyelashes trim, a flower that I made and a crown princess metal charm. Also, for designer paper I used Magnolia paper Rainbow bumble bee. To finish it off I stamped a sentiment and that's about it. I hope you like this 3D box card that I enjoyed making. Have a good one :)


 
 
 

 

Products I used for this card you can find it here @ The Rubber Buggy

Rubber Stamp:
Cocco with Present by Magnolia stamps
Patterned papers:
Embellishments:
Metal charm: Coming soon

Thanks, for stopping by!
Hugs Jas
 

2 comments:

Total Pageviews

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Powered by Blogger.