Friday, October 5, 2012

Sitting Angel Tilda

 Hi Everyone.  Dawn here on this fabulous Friday with my first post as a DT member at The Rubber Buggy.  I am thrilled to be here. I was sent a wonderful assortment of products that are in the Store.

Here is my first project:


My card is 6" square.  I started out with a piece of card stock that was 6 x 12 and scored it at 6 and folded along the scored line.  I stamped my image using Memento Tuxedo Black ink onto some Cryogen CS, I then stamped her a second time to create a mask so I could stamp the Bench for her to sit one.  I then colored Tilda in using copics.   I used a die and cut her out. I also added a border that was punched using a border punch.  I attached some ribbon and a bow and a charm. I also added some Prima roses in a teal and white..

A closer look at my colored image:

Copics used E11, E00, E000, R20, E47, E44, E43, E42, E40, BG72, BG10, BG0000, E27, E25, E23, E21, C3, C1, C0

I had fun creating this card because Tilda is what got me started in stamping and using Copics.  I am so glad to be able to create some great projects using some great products.  Check out the STORE to see what is available. 

See you all back next Friday with some more inspiration.  The challenge blog will soon be up and running, so keep checking back to see what awesome challenges we have in store for you all.....

Happy Stamping!!!!!

Dawn



2 comments:

  1. Wow, I'm an awe - love everything about this card!!! Gorgeous colour combo!!!

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Powered by Blogger.