Thursday, October 18, 2012

You're simply the best - Using Magnolia stamp Cool Edwin

Hey Everyone,
I'm back with another project to share with you today and I made a tag and I used the rubber stamp Cool Edwin  by Magnolia stamp. I used copic markers to color Edwin and added designer paper for the background and one of the paper that I used Paper Ice cream Plaid sweet rainbow  by Magnolia. I enjoyed creating this tag and love how it turned out. I used few other stamps that I have to create a little background and for embellishments I added button, twine and big eyelet. To finish the tag I distressed the paper with my distressing tool and distressed it with my ink. I hope you like this tag that I made :)

 
Products I used for this card you can find it here @ The Rubber Buggy
 
Magnolia Rubber Stamp:
 
Magnolia Patterned paper:
 

Thanks for stopping by
Hugs Jas

2 comments:

Total Pageviews

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Powered by Blogger.