Friday, October 12, 2012

Merry Christmas

 Hi Everyone. Dawn here on this fabulous Friday with my post for The Rubber Buggy, to show you some more inspiration using some wonderful stamps and products from the Store. Today I used Magnolia Dancing With Stars Tilda.

Here is my project:




My card is 6" square.  I started out with a piece of card stock that was 6 x 12 and scored it at 6 and folded along the scored line.  I stamped my image using Memento Tuxedo Black ink onto some Cryogen CS.  I then colored Tilda in using copics.   I used a die and cut her out and for a mat behind her.  I added some lace and ribbon. For the finishing touch, I added some  Magnolia Shabby Chic Chandelier Garland Red and paper flowers and a charm, which will soon be available in the store.

A closer look at my colored image:


Copics used E11, E00, E000, R20, E27, E25, E23, E21, C3, C1, C0, G28, G24, G21, R27, R24, R22

I had fun creating this card because Tilda is what got me started in stamping and using Copics.  I am so glad to be able to create some great projects using some great products.  Check out the STORE to see what is available. 

See you all back next Friday with some more inspiration.  The challenge blog will soon be up and running, so keep checking back to see what awesome challenges we have in store for you all.....

Happy Stamping!!!!!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Powered by Blogger.