Monday, December 12, 2016

Celebrating Christmas at The Rubber Buggy


Hi ... Bev here today. Did you know I love Christmas... everything about it except snow and icy roads!
On this fun page I am using a mix of Collections from The Rubber Buggy. Maja Design  and Photoplay along with some of my DT chipboard products from Creative Embellishments. 

Supply List:
Accents: Creative Embellishments Merry Christmas, snowflakes
Stencil: The Crafters Workshop Burst


Using lots of scraps, accents and strips is a great way to start a page. I laid things out across the page and move them around until it gives me the look or design I am looking for.

 

I am using ink and spray mist to cover the chippies I chose for this page.


The background is a little dark so after pulling everything off the page... I inked a TCW burst stencil to lighten it up a bit. 


Now I glued things all back down again to finish my page. Lots of fun strips, pieces and great accents.

 

 

 


 Thanks for stopping by today.. have a safe and happy xmas seasone.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Powered by Blogger.