Saturday, August 19, 2017

Wedding Card for My Son and Daughter In Law



You won't want to miss having the Tattered Lace Essential Book Die Set from The Rubber Buggy that contains 18 dies and two book sized die sets all in one package.  This die set won't last very long and at a real bargain price from The Rubber Buggy.  Click HERE to see on the Pinterest site what this die set has been used for other cards and projects.   

For those following my Saturday blog and The Rubber Buggy Facebook, I have several special cards made with the Tattered Lace Essential Book Die Set.


I used the wonderful NUVO Mouse Calypso Coral and NUVO Mousse Peony Pink to color the roses made with the Heartfelt Creations Classic Rose die and the 


I used the Heartfelt Creations Classic Wedding paper and dies.  I typed the sentiment using Microsoft Word printed the sentiment from my printer on vellum paper and used spray adhesive to stick it onto the smaller book set in the Tattered Lace Essential Book die set.  I added some border stickers around the edges of the book frame.    
I make my own cherubs with clay using an old Prima Marketing mold and adhere the cherub with the hot glue gun onto the card.  The wedding ring and floral heart were stamps and dies from the Heartfelt Creations Classic wedding collection.  


The Rubber Buggy Design Team has something new to share with you each day.  Pop in and see for yourself what is being shared by this talented group of inspiring designers!!

In the meantime, here are all The Rubber Buggy quick links you will need:
Thank you again for stopping by 

Nancy Hill


Designer for The Rubber Buggy

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Powered by Blogger.