Tuesday, August 15, 2017

Oh Joy

Hi's Jennifer here and this week I have created a card using
 the Moose from the Avery Elle - Snow Much Fun Stamp Set .
It is also avaliable in Avery Elle - Snow Much Fun Die Set
You will remember I used this stamp set with the Polar Bear and Rabbit.
I stamped out my image with LF Jet Black Ink and coloured it
 in Copics. I made a white base and layered it in red cardstock.


2  in white and 1 velumn in  Cardstock.1 white rectangle I
 cut the two snow slopes out off. LF Stitched Hillside Border Dies.
 I taped down  the first rectangle then the first slope I cut on top.
Then I scattered some trees from LF Snow Day


 I then used 3D Foam squares to attach the velumn with
embossed white snowflakes from LF Frosty Fairy Friends.
I then added another slope and more trees.To finish off 
 and scattered some sequins.

All these products and more are available at the
The Rubber Buggy Shop and don't forget to visit us on Facebook 
 look for the Videos down the side too, Instragram and the 
Rubber Buggy Design Team Blog where there's a post nearly
 everyday from one of the team.
Happy Crafting
Jennifer

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Powered by Blogger.