Tuesday, August 29, 2017

Melanie The Modern Bride as a Bride


Hi it's Jennifer here with the Wedding Card I promised.
 I have used Lemon Craft Paper  the neutral coloured piece out 
of the pack. I also used some silver glitter paper.
I have layered  LF Fancy Scallop Rectangles , 
to raise each layer. I then cut a piece of White Cardstock and 
with water and mopped it off and then sprayed with
  Perfect Pearls added to water to give it a lovely shine.
I also  used the same tape on the back of my Image to raise her up
so she pop's off the page. I used 6 Melissa Frances Pearls to finish it off.

Copics
 Face - E0000, E000, E00, E012, E11, R20
Hair, Flowers - E40, E41, E43, E44
Dress - W00, W0, W01, W02
Flower Centres, Ribbon - Y15, Y18, YR15
Leaves - YG11, YG61, YG67


Here she was as a Birthday Card. The same stamp two different ways.
I used mainly the same products too.


All these products and more are available at the
The Rubber Buggy Shop and don't forget to visit us on Facebook 
 look for the Videos down the side too, Instragram and the 
Rubber Buggy Design Team Blog where there's a post nearly
 everyday from one of the team.
Happy Crafting
Jennifer

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Powered by Blogger.