Tuesday, August 1, 2017

Snow Much Fun


Hi's Jennifer here with a very cute slider card.
It is also avaliable in Avery Elle - Snow Much Fun Die Set
I sure wish I had used this Fun set much sooner there is
 some very cute Winter/ Christmas look animals in it.
I am guessing you will see another card from it very soon.
I stamped out my image with LF Jet Black Ink and coloured it
 in Copics. I first cut 2 white LF 4 Bar Small Stitched Rectangles
 and 1 grey in Cardstock.
So to make the Background I  used Distress Ink Tumbled Glass
and Distress Ink Peacock Feathers blended and sprayed with
 water and mopped off on 1 of the white rectangles. I then cut
out of the grey one LF Stitched Mountain Border. I used white
for the mountain tops but you could cut white cardstock cover
them in Glue and then in  Glitter.
The last rectangle I cut the two snow slopes out of
LF Stitched Hillside Border Dies and added
a slider slope for the sledge using the LF Slide on Over Dies.
I finished it off using scattered Lawn Fawn Mini Snowflakes
and clear sprinkled Sequins.


Using one of the sentiments for the inside of the card 
before I glued it in.

All these products and more are available at the
The Rubber Buggy Shop and don't forget to visit us on Facebook 
 look for the Videos down the side too, Instragram and the 
Rubber Buggy Design Team Blog where there's a post nearly
 everyday from one of the team.
Happy Crafting
Jennifer

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Powered by Blogger.