Tuesday, August 8, 2017

Maggie and her Penguin


Hi it's Jennifer here and today  I was going to do a Moose
Card from the Snow Much Fun Stamp Set but I really
 wanted to colour up a Girl so I found this Adorable Girl
Mo-Manning - Maggie with a Penguin by Stamping Bella.
I coloured her up with

Copics
Face - E0000, E000, E00, E01, E11, R20
Dress - R32, R35, R37, R39, R59
Hat, Mittons, Tights -YR11, G21, G61, G63
Hair - E33, E25, E27
Penguin, Boots - W3, W5, W7, W9
Penguin Tummy - BG0000,  B000
Penguin Beak - Y18, YR16

I then used my favorite dies LF Fancy Scalloped Rectangle Stackables
 using Red Bazzil I cut the first layer then the next two white layers I used
LF Large Stitched 4 Bar Rectangles and LF 4 Bar Small Stitched Rectangles.
In between each white layer I used 3D Foam Tape.
I fussy cut Maggie out and used the foam tape under her.
I also used a few sequins in clear, Red and Green for effect but
what would have been good would have been some Nuvo Drops in the
colours to match. I also finished her jumper up with some Dylusions 
Dylusions White Pen. The Sentiment was stamped with LF Jet Black Ink
and cut out with LF Small Stitched 4 Bar Rectangles




All these products and more are available at the
The Rubber Buggy Shop and don't forget to visit us on Facebook 
 look for the Videos down the side too, Instragram and the 
Rubber Buggy Design Team Blog where there's a post nearly
 everyday from one of the team.
Happy Crafting
Jennifer


1 comment:

  1. Jennifer: You are truly a professional in your coloring! Really!

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Powered by Blogger.