Monday, December 4, 2017

Blue Fern Studio Home Spun Collection


Hi Bev here today... I  created my page using Blue Fern Studio Home Spun Collection from The Rubber Buggy. What amazing paper, chipboard and fabulous flowers... which all mix and match. This page has a photo of my youngest son and his family..... they will love this page for their memory album. 


In the close ups you get a better view of the amazing products.... chipboard and clustered flowers in this one.


For this page I used lots of the chipboard pieces... added some ribbon and even stamped on some extra flowers.


I love when I can fussy cut around an image and slide different paper in behind to add more depth and colour. 


Added some of my rice paper Paper House accents to this page also.

 


Thanks for stopping by.... hopefully you'll take time to stop again soon.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Powered by Blogger.