Monday, December 18, 2017

Graphic 45 Winter Wonderland.... celebrating Christmas


Hi.... Bev here today. So are you ready for Christmas. ...well this is a photo-less page waiting for my 2017 Christmas photo.  Can't wait to celebrate with family and take lots of xmas photos.

The Collection is Graphic 45 Winter Wonderland.  For this specific page I made all the accents myself using the papers from the pad. You don't always have all the accents and there are so many fun things you can fussy cut, layer and pop up.


I started with this large circle... and punched the outer edges .


I fussy cut the bird and some flowers. I also cut the section of the title.


I fussy cut the upper edge of the flower to slide the punched circle under.


I foam popped up the accents to give depth and dimension to the page.


In this close up you can also see I added stickles to sparkle on the page.


More stickles on the bird too.


From this side view you can see the depth of popping up. On the title I added glossy accents to the letters. 




Thanks for stopping by and see you again soon. Be sure to visit the store to view this collection and the many other products available.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Powered by Blogger.