Saturday, December 9, 2017

Merry Christmas To You

 Welcome back and Nancy Hill, design team member for The Rubber Buggy.  Take a look at this gorgeous Tattered Lace Merry Christmas Vintage die at The Rubber Buggy and also on sale while supplies last. I highly recommend that you use my tutorial, click HERE,  on cutting this die out with cardstock behind the die and fabric softener sheet behind the cardstock to take the pieces out of this die cut or keep these pieces that will stick on the fabric softener sheet to insert in another Tattered Lace Merry Christmas Vintage cut out with a different color.  Previously, I had cut out this die using fabric softener sheet behind white cardstock and then cut it again with red glitter cardstock.  I peeled off the pieces and glued it with the red glitter cardstock die cut. 
I glued the Merry Christmas with spray adhesive glue and stuck the die cut on embossed shimmer cardstock using the Crafter Companion Lace 3D embossing folder.  The beautiful patterned paper is from the Heartfelt Creations All Glammed Up paper

I used the Scor-Tape 1" wide, to adhere the patterned paper on the Bazzill Peppermint cardstock.  On smaller cards, I will adhere layers with glue but for larger cards like this one above, I use Scor-Tape to keep it from warping.  I love the Scor-Tape for adhering bows and ribbons to my card.  If I am making a paper crafted project, I prefer using Scor-Tape over glue.

Bazzill cardstock is quality paper and the colors are just beautiful.  Heartfelt Creations has beautiful patterned paper and I love using it since the stamps and dies coordinate with this top-quality paper. 

I can't wait to see the possibilities that you will create making your card with the gorgeous Tattered Lace Merry Christmas Vintage die.  You can purchase these dies and supplies from The Rubber Buggy on-line store.
Enjoy and Happy Crafting!

Nancy Hill
The Rubber Buggy Design Team


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Powered by Blogger.