Sunday, December 24, 2017

15 Minute Christmas Card


Good morning it's Jennifer from Australia and it is already
 Christmas here. So I am going to show you a quick last minute 
card you can just whip up.
So I have just die cut the largest LF Small Stitched Rectangle
twice and then placed random snowflakes from the 
 but I left them in place. The second rectangle I glued on the
back so the pieces didn't fall out.
Next I diecut the same Snowflakes in Glitter Paper and glued
 them on top. I then Layered the the rectangle on glitter paper and 
then on to LF Fancy Scalloped Rectangle and on to a card base.
 done. Well I did add a few Pearls for the the Snowflakes.


OK Everyone have a Really Lovely Christmas and New Years
and see you back next week. Off to bake lunch for Dinner and Tea 20ish 
plus family and friends.

Merry Christmas
Love
Jennifer

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Powered by Blogger.