Wednesday, November 13, 2019

Old Fashioned Christmas Portfolio and Card Set

Hello friends! Debbie with you today sharing a card and portfolio set featuring UKH Gallery Old Fashioned Christmas.  This collection comes with tags, word strips and card cut outs and you can create many projects from this amazing paper pack.  I really love that the colors are neutral and you can add that pop of color without taking away from the patterned papers and details.  I embellished the front of the Portfolio with Laserowe chipboard.
 These collection is available in the Rubber Buggy store, simply hit the link and it will take directly there.



I embellished the card using some flowers from my stash.


I also added a few items from my stash.  I added ribbon  as well as the poinsettia flowers. The glitter cards stock and adhesive gems are from my stash.



I painted the chipboard with Art Alchemy Sparks Acrylic Paint  in Dragons Eye.  I added red adhesive gems to the chipboard to decorate it.



The card is very simple and clean.  I simply layered some pieces from the collection as well as adding ribbon and flowers from my stash.  I matted the card with gold glitter card stock from my stash.


When you open the portfolio on the left is a flip page that holds 9 photos.





when you untie the ribbon on the left you get a flip page that holds 2 photos and at the bottom you have 2 pockets that hold photo mats and tags.




Thanks for stopping by the Rubber Buggy Blog today!!

Debbie

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Powered by Blogger.